S E R I E S I N E E D T O F I N I S H
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – I adored the first book in this series and the movie was good too, hoping to read the second book before the next one is out on Netflix soon!
- His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman – read Northern Lights in December as the book club read and LOVED IT, really looking forwards to continuing this.
- Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer – I’ve only got Winter left of this so I’m determined to get this one read this year.
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon – now I know this series isn’t finished but I’d like to read Mime Order and Song Rising before the fourth instalment is released.
- The Crowns Game by Evelyn Skye – wasn’t sure about finishing this duology but I own it so might as well get it done and check it off the list!
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – I was meant to read Crooked Kingdom last year but my slump ruined me so want to read it somewhen at the beginning of the year with Lauren 🙂
- Rise of the Empress by Julie C Dao – again like Crowns Game, wasn’t sure about continuing but a friend gave me her arc so I’d like to get that finished.
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff – I want to reread and annotate Nevernight as I loved it and then continue on, as I got spoiled for Godsgrave that it put me off massively at the time of its release!
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V E Schwab – ONE MORE CHUNKY BOOK LEFT, A Conjuring of Light, to me the second book was better than the first so hoping the third will be epic.
- Project Nemesis by Brendan Reichs – THIRD AND FINAL INSTALMENT, I thought it was just a duology so I’m intrigued by this one.
- His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers – read the first one and loved it, need to carry on and go onto Courting Darkness!
- The Conquerer’s Saga by Kiersten White – two more books to read, don’t want to leave this one much more otherwise I’ll forget the events of the first book.
wow, I knew I had a few of unfinished series and this isn’t all of them but damn I should stop starting series without finishing them…