Me and Suzanne have decided to do a post on where we interview each other! She’s my best friend and so lovely so I recommend you check out her instagram at the end!
I did 10 questions and a bonus one, whereas Suzanne did 6 questions as hers is an instagram post!
- What got you into reading?I think my love for reading started at a young age, my mum would read the Harry Potter books to me and my brother when we were younger… she also read the Chronicles of Narnia series to us as well.
- What made you want to start bookstagram?To be honest, I guess it was boredom and also I didn’t really have anyone in my life I could talk to about books and reading apart from my mum.
- Top five reads of 2019 so far?I’m going to name 6 because why not…
– A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
– When We Collided by Emery Lord
– On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
– Birthday by Meredith Russo
– Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
– Margot & Me by Juno Dawson
- Favourite bookstagrammers?Some of favourite bookstagrammers are niffler_reads , faerietrove, ensworldofwords, emilys_book_corner & bookslovereaders… those are a few as i have too many.
- What helps you decide your TBR?Sometimes I mood read, sometimes I just pick books I really want to get to that month and sometimes I pick books from my 2 tbr jars… one jar is from my contemporary books & the other is for fantasy and other genres
- Most disliked book(s)?I guess this is the part where I spill the tea 😅
Wintersong & An Enchantment of Ravens
I’ll leave it at that…
- Your favourite genre and least favourite genre?My favourite genres are contemporary and fantasy. My least favourite genre is sci – fi… I have a love/hate relationship with sci – fi.
- What’s been on your TBR the longest?Some books that have been on my TBR for a long time are: Landline by Rainbow Rowell, the 2nd & 3rd books in the Lord of the Rings trilogy and A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J Maas… when will I get these… who knows…
- A book you always recommend?I always recommend Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer and a trilogy I always recommend is The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Do you have any reading habits?I don’t really have any reading habits… but recently I’ve started putting on Youtube videos (mainly booktube) for background noise while I read.
What’s your current read(s)?
I’m currently reading Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett and Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch