It’s January 1st so this year I thought I’d do a monthly post at the beginning of each month based on my most anticipated reads/releases! So without further ado, here is January’s!
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu – I’m part of the blog tour for this book – my review will be uploaded on the 23rd January with an extra surprise!
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- Two Can Keep A Secret by. Karen M McManus
- Slayer by Kiersten White
- Undying by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Stain by A G Howard
- Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye
- Song of the Dead by Sarah Glenn Marsh
- Ship of Smoke and Steel by Django Wexler
- Imprison the Sky by A C Gaughen
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer – I’ve read and reviewed this book if you wish to read it, you’re all going to love this one!!
Is there any here you’re looking forwards too? Or perhaps one I haven’t written down? Let me know :3