It’s the last day of December so it’s time for the final wrap up of the year! I ended the year by reading 200 books total! I’m so pleased with this, my goal was to get my TBR down but I failed in the perspective as I’ve gone a little crazy with the book spending this year!
For the final week I managed to read three books which were:
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – a really interesting Christmas read!
- The Darkest Star by Jennifer L Armentrout ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – I LOVED THIS, I really enjoyed diving back into the Lux world and boy do I now want to reread Obsidian!
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – this was my first Sara Barnard book – not counting Floored – it was amazing and cute and adorable, I’m looking forwards to reading her other books!
I’ve hauled about 16 books this week. The Christmas spending MMAAAY have gone overboard as I have A LOT to come in January #sorrynotsorry so without further ado here are the books I got throughout the week
- The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano – Saw this on Book Depository out already whereas it’s not out until February or something on amazon!
- The Darkest Star by Jennifer L Armentrout – my lovely boyfriend bought me this for Christmas
- An Assassin’s Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker – he also bought me this one!
- Red Sister by Mark Lawrence – and this!! 😀
- Fairyloot December – contained a book and an arc
- Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye – arc from a trade
All of the following below was my haul from my very first visit to Foyles! I could have bought so much more in there it was so difficult to stop myself
- The Curses by Laure Eve
- Emergency Contact by Mary H K Choi
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- Honor Among Thieves by Ann Aguirre and Rachel Caine
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
- Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Malberry
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
- Roseblood by A G Howard
- Isle of Blood and Stone by Makiia Lucier
Did you have a good Christmas? Did you get any good books? Gifted or bought for yourself? How did your reading goal go? Let me know! 🙂