I only read one book this week as it’s been a very hectic week leading up to Christmas and I’ve been playing some games instead!
- The Cerulean by Amy Ewing ★★★★☆ (3.5-4 ★ I’m not sure what to give this just yet but I do have a review for it coming in the next week or so!
Books Bought I got 15 books throughout this week but I only bought one! – this is only books received from Sunday 16th till Thursday 27th as I’m not home till Christmas Eve to open any post that I got Friday/Saturday but my mum has told me that I do have some but I don’t know what yet but I will be adding them to my final weekly wrap up of this year! 😮
- Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins – a gift from Honor 🙂
- Viper by Bex Hogan – a gorgeous arc from BKMRK
- The Ask and Answer – this was a gift from Kayleigh
- Of Monsters and Men – Kayleigh also sent me this as well to complete my collection!
- Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets – Hufflepuff paperback edition – A present from Suzanne – we did a Christmas gift exchange and an image of all the gifts that she got me are pictured at the bottom of this post (I hope)
- The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows – another present from Suzanne
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard – also from Suzanne
- Reign the Earth by A C Gaughen – the last book gift from Suzanne!
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu – a review copy from Gollancz – my turn in the blog tour is 23rd January!
- Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard – traded with Connie 🙂
- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden – this is the only book I actually bought this week for myself (aside from book boxes which I bought in November)
- Etty Steele and the Vampire Plague by Grayson Grave – a surprise gift from the author!
- Litjoy Crate
- Book Box Club – I haven’t done any unboxes of these just yet on my blog but will try to before the month is out.