The only goal that I set for myself for 2018 was my Goodreads goal as 50 which I won’t be changing for 2019 and I did do a laughable goal.. buy 5 books a month, failed immediately 😂 So let’s see how many goals I will be able to hit throughout 2019!
- Get 300 followers
- Get 400 followers
- Post more reviews!! – I’ve been drifting away from this and doing tags/meme things instead – whooops
- Post at least 2-3 times a week minimum
- Actually take part in tags
- Hit 3k
- Hit 4k
- Get more creative with photos
- Upload a photo of every book once finished as well as to my story
- Plan photo sessions – some of my photos have just been thrown together with a blanket or my wall because I’ve not had any photos prepared.
- Post daily – I usually do this anyway but I’ve been missing days every so often and I don’t want to do that for 2019
- Engage more – I try to engage as much as I can but sometimes I just forget plus I’m really bad at replying to DM’s
- Goodreads Goal: 50 books – I know that I will hit this goal but I like to see my goal exceed it at get a high percentage 😂
- Finish book series that I’ve already started
- Take part in the Backlist Reader Challenge and here is my TBR for it. (Take the time to review each book after reading it)
- Take part in the 2019 New Release Challenge. For this I’m going for New Release Newbie which is 1-30 2019 released books! (Take the time to review each book after reading it)
- Buy less books – REMEMBER they’re not going to disappear off the face of the earth!
- Put away at least £10 or more a month
- Eat less junk food – mainly crisps and chocolate
- Eat more healthy – I’ve been going through stages in 2018 where I was eating healthier but I never stuck to it.
- Go walking more often
- Get a recipe book to keep meal ideas in
- Meet some friends from #bookstagram
- Go swimming at least once a month
- Go out and explore with my camera
- Post more to Redbubble/Society6
- Make a day a month allocated to drawing
Those are my goals for now, I’m hoping to stick to most of these! Do you have any goals for 2019? 🙂