IT’S NOVEMBER! 😱
I apologise for the lack of blog posts throughout October, I’ve really been struggling with my mental health and I didn’t manage to read as much as I hoped as I just couldn’t get into the reading mood and I still can’t at the moment 🙁
Below is my book haul for October, I’ve gotten quite a lot of books this month (24)
One’s I bought myself were:
- Impostor by Scott Westerfeld
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
- New Moon by Stephanie Meyer (a beautiful collectors edition I didn’t even know these existed!)
- Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscaclo
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (collectors edition)
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas
- Dry by Neal Shusterman
- #murdertrending by Gretchen McNeill
Publishers: There was a Hot Key Brunch back in September or beginning of October (I can’t remember) but I wasn’t able to go in the end so someone else went in my stead and the lovely Nikki (insta: @booksandlemonsquash) sent me two books signed and personalised and some goodies which I love so thank you!!!
- Girl Squad – review book from Quirkbooks
- Soul Binder by Sebastian De Castell (Hot Key Brunch)
- To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (Hot Key Brunch)
- End of Days -I won this on instagram, I never actually entered but my name was commented as the tag a friend option 😂
Trading: I did quite a bit of trading throughout October… mainly for Sarah J Maas hardbacks..
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas
- Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera – arc
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare (the a b s o l u t e gorgeous Waterstones edition)
- Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (hardback, stained edges edition these are also gorgeous!)
- Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson – trade
I managed to read 9 books throughout October which is small for me compared to the rest of my months, three of the Sarah J Maas books were rereads, I’m trying to get refreshed for Kingdom of Ash
- The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstien by Kiersten White ★★★★☆ – I really enjoyed this one, was a little slow at times though!
- Princess in Practice by Connie Glynn ★★★★★ – sequel to Undercover Princess, I loved it, such a cute and quick read for me!
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera ★★★★★ – THIS BOOK WAS JUST PERFECT, I recommend you read it if you haven’t!
- Impostors by Scott Westerfeld ★★★★★ – My first Scott Westerfeld book! I loved it, such an interesting story and I can’t wait to get my hands on book 2!
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas ★★★★★ – my reread, I loved it even more than the first time around!
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas ★★★★★ – same for this one but a certain death still broke my heart the second time around 🙁
- Escaping From Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco ★★★★☆ (4.5) – I liked this but I hated a certain aspect of it, less Thomas Cresswell, barely any Houdini in this despite it’s name, I hope the fourth one makes up for this one!
- Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas ★★★★★ – my first time reading Assassin’s Blade, was good and heartbreaking but I really enjoyed the stories
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas ★★★★★ – again, my reread, I loved it and Manon!
Blog Post Wrap Up
- WWW Wednesday #1
- Evenfall by Gaja J Kos | Review
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera | Review
- Rereading Throne of Glass
- WWW Wednesday #2
My instagram giveaway you can find at @niffler_reads,it’s only open until Monday 5th November so get your entries in! It’s international and only bookstagram accounts can enter as I want to give back to the community that got me to 2K :3