I’m heading to Cyprus today for a week and I thought I’d make a quick post on what books I am taking! These are as follows:
- City of Ghosts by V E Schwab – this looks quite short so I think I could read this quickly!
- A Curse So Dark And Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer – super excited for this, this is going in my hand luggage to read on the plane!
- Five Nights At Freddys: Silver Eyes by Scott Cawthon – I loveee FNAF so thought I’d start the first book!
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow by J K Rowling – this is the final one I need to read in my HP reread!
- Now I Rise by Kiersten White – I started book one on my last holiday so way not take the second on this one.
- The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo – this is my buddy read book for September so thought I’d bring it along.
- Bright Ruin by Vic James – a review book I desperately need to read and review…
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch – another anticipated read which is officially out next month!
- Give The Dark My Love by Beth Revis – another anticipated read which is out next month as well :3
There’s a major possibility that I will be buying one or three books at the airport… I have a WHSmith Voucher.. £5 off when spend £20.. I can’t let that go to waste right?! ehehe, will update on progress through instagram I expect! 🙂