This meme was created by Lost In A Story!
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Here’s my ‘Want To Read’ shelf on Goodreads! I’ve not been through this in A LONG TIME. There is currently 587 books on this list so I will be doing 10 each time so we can knock it down! For the one’s I am keeping I’ve included links to their Goodreads.
- Forsaken & Forbidden by Jana Oliver (this is classed as two books on Goodreads however I have a bind up of the two books in one book so I’m going to do this as one 🙂 This has been on here since 2014, I do own it however I’ve never picked it up and I don’t think I ever will so.. BYE BYE!
- Angelfall by Susan Ee – I’ve heard a lot about this but I’ve never had the urge to pick it up, I own it but I’m unhauling it.
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers, I’m really looking forwards to reading this, I finally grabbed a copy this year so I’m hoping to read it sooner rather than later!
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell – I own it, I’m currently unhauling it as I don’t think I’m ever going to read it, I loved Fangirl and Eleanor and Park but I’m never going to reread them either. This is going.
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – I’m hoping to read this fairly soon as it’s the only Morgan Matson book I’ve not read yet! I’m keeping this for sure.
- Strange Angels by Lili St Crow – This I’m unhauling, I’ve had it years, I’ve never picked it up so it’s out.
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier – I finally grabbed the beautiful hardcover of this book this year and I’ve been wanting to read it for years so I’m keeping this :3
- Across The Universe by Beth Revis – I’ve had this on my bookshelf for YEARS, I’ve yet to pick it up but I know that perhaps one day I will so I’m keeping it for now!
- Eve by Anna Carey – This I’ve also had for years, it still intrigues me so I’m hoping to pick it up one day soon!
- Invaded by Melissa Landers – This has been on my Goodreads shelf for a long time but I finally bought it this year and I want to read it soon as I loved the first book Alienated
`So I’ve managed to get rid of 4 books and decided to keep 6, as these six I own, I’m going to ask you which book should I read next? (I’ve put them in bold so it’s easier to tell!)