I’ve got a lot of books so far, 23 I think the total is, this March so I thought I’d better do a part one to my book haul! :3
- Illumicrate – my unboxing is here.
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi x2 – one is a Waterstones exclusive with red stained pages and the second is a normal paperback which I won!
- Star Wars R2-D2 trilogy – this was cheap on amazon, and it’s gorgeous!
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J K Rowling – I got two different editions of this, one is the US paperback with Hogwarts on the spine and the second was the US hardcover
- Defy the Worlds by Claudia Gray
- Percy Jackson 2-5 by Rick Riordan – I’m SO upset! I’ve added the first book as reference to what editions I wanted the rest of the series in and THEY ALL CAME IN THE WRONG EDITION! However they all came from different places so it’s not worth the postage to send them back.
- Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers – I got this and The Archived in a trade on Twitter 🙂
- The Archived by V E Schwab
- Queen’s of Geek by Jen Wilde – I got this and Winner’s Crime in a trade with the lovely Suzanne @book_marvel
- Winners Crime by Marie Rutkoski
- Firebird trilogy by Claudia Gray – I bought the entire trilogy for this, I’ve started the first one and I’m enjoying it so far!
- Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross – I’m buddy reading this with @book_marvel and I’m absolutely loving it!
- Witch’s Blood by Katharine and Elizabeth Corr
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
I also bought some bookish candles this month!
The Hinterland candle from the Hazel Wood which I bought from Geeky Clean, I won a £10 gift card a while back so I couldn’t resist getting this candle!
Truedark from Nevernight series which I bought from Grace and Honey, it smells lovely and it has glitter on the top!
I bought two mini candles from JustFribble and recieved a surprise third candle! They are The Shire, Rivendell and Night Court, my favourite is torn between The Shire and Night Court as they both smell wonderful. PLUS THEY’RE SUPER ADORABLE!!!
I also bought some prints from Redbubble in postcard format so that it would be cheaper, the two top left prints are made by Tarajah and they’re from the ACOTAR trilogy, the two top right prints were made by dark-beautiful and they’re from Caraval series, bottom left is Diagon Alley made by Katarzyna Kmiecik which is from Harry Potter, the middle is a Kylo Ren print made by Sadwalrus, and lastly a non bookish one, a space whale print which I made 🙂
Part two will come on the last day of March or first week of April! 🙂