I’ve decided to attempt to use my blog that little bit more! So I’m taking part in Top Ten Tuesday’s which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl if you wish to go and check it out and this Tuesday’s prompt is Books that have been on my TBR list the longest!
- Partials by Dan Wells – this has been on my TBR for a good four years, went onto my amazon orders and saw I bought this back in May 2014.. I remember seeing someone on booktube talk about this, so I looked into it a bit more and it looked like my type of book, it’s a YA Sci-Fi Dystopian, but sadly, I’ve not even attempted to read it.
- A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young – this has also been sat on my shelf for four years, I can’t remember why I decided I wanted to read this, I completely forgot what it was about to be honest, I thought it was a contemporary until I read the blurb again to find out its a Paranormal/Angels/Fantasy.
- The Whispers of the Fallen by J D Netto – this hasn’t been on my TBR too long, I bought the e-book back in 2016 and a physical copy last year, but I’ve still not decided to pick it up despite it sounding like a book I’d totally love. [Fantasy/Paranormal]
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis – another four year tbr book.. this is terrible, clearly I don’t want to read the books I bought four years ago now.. [Sci-Fi/Dystopian]
- Forsaken & Forbidden by Jana Oliver – I remember seeing this in a bookshop when my mum decided she would buy me a book for passing my theory test [FOUR YEARS AGO AGAIN] I kinda think I’ve been avoiding this because it’s two books in one so it looks GIGANTIC, it’s 864 pages to read the entire thing. [Fantasy/Paranormal]
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater – Not sure when I bought this, I know it’s probably been a while, but I know I bought this book because I LOVED the Shiver trilogy! [Fantasy/Paranormal]
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier – I remember buying this because booktubers were talking about this book a lot, plus the cover is gorgeous, I got the paperback edition first and it was ugly and called something completely different so last year I found the beautiful hardcover copy of it so hopefully I might pick it up soon! [Sci-Fi/Dystopia/Time Travel]
- Abandon by Meg Cabot – I found this cheap in The Works a couple years ago, it sounded interesting but I’ve not attempted to pick it up since. [Fantasy/Paranormal]
- Eve by Anna Carey – can’t remember when I got this, pretty sure I saw someone talking about it somewhere so I thought I’d buy it, obviously it’s been on my shelf ever since. [Sci-Fi/Dystopia]
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton – another four year on the shelf TBR book.. again saw it on booktube, cover looked nice, also sounded interesting so I bought it [Fantasy/Paranormal]
It looks like most of these are paranormal books or dystopian, paranormal is one of my favourite fantasy genres so not sure why I’ve not picked them up yet!
Do you recommend any of these? Are there any I just shouldn’t bother trying to read? Let me know in the comments! 🙂