2017 is slowly coming to a close and all the 2018 releases are now on the horizon, so I thought I’d put together a post of ALL of the releases coming out that I am looking forwards to in a monthly order and in the months highest to lowest of what I’m anticipated most for.
So we begin with January where there are 7 books that I am looking forwards too, there is also The Cruel Prince by Holly Black coming out in this month but I’m waiting on my copy which is supposed to come this month (December)!
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner – Ever since I heard that this was going to come out, it has been on my wishlist and I’m so incredible excited to get a copy and read it, I love both of their writing and I need to read These Broken Stars a series that they have written together before!
- Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings – I watch Sasha on youtube and she is one of my favourite youtubers! I know this book is technically out from when they released it as an ebook before they got a publisher but I never got it as I prefer physical books.
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert– I have this as an arc but I’ve not read it yet.. but the cover is gorgeous and I can’t wait for it to grace my shelves!
- Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh – I’ve been seeing this absolutely everywhere lately and heard a lot of good things about it!
- The Extinction Trials by S. M Wilson – I’ve also seen this every now and then, and a lot of people have rated this five stars, so I’m excited to grab a copy and see what it’s all about!
- Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu – This is a part of the DC Icons series where Leigh Bardugo wrote Wonder Woman as the first one, I’ve not read Wonder Woman yet but hopefully I will so and then I can jump into this one!
- Shadowsong by S Jae Jones – This one is the lowest on the January releases because I’ve not read Wintersong yet but I plan to soon…
So moving onto February, there are only five books I’m really interested in which are:
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston – The cover is absolutely GORGEOUS, I don’t know much about it but I can tell it’s going to be my kind of book!
- Ink, Iron and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare – Another pretty cover which I also don’t know much about but it sounds a little bit like Inkheart but I’m sure it’ll be nothing like it!
- The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross– Once again, another gorgeous cover and it sounds amazing plus I’ve heard it has some amazing world building!
- Blood of a Thousand Stars by Rhonda Bellza – The sequel to Empress of a Thousand Skies which *SHOCK* I have not read yet..
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton – I have been seeing this on Twitter for what feels like a year, everyone has boasted about it so I’m excited to see what all the fuss is about!
Now onto March which has a few sequels and new releases I can’t wait to read!
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi – A NEW BOOK IN THE SHATTER ME SERIES! I wish this was already out and in my hands but alas I’ll have to reread Shatter Me and wait – if you haven’t already read Shatter Me, what’s wrong with you? Go read it, I recommend it!
- Genesis by Brendan Reichs – The sequel to Nemesis which had an incredible ending with the need for more!
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – The third book in the Illuminae Files, it’s gorgeous and needs to join the previous two on the shelf ASAP!
- Witch’s Blood by Katharine and Elizabeth Corr – This is the third book in The Witch’s Kiss series which I absolutely love and adored and I can’t wait to find out more!
- State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury – A NEW BOOK BY MELINDA SALISBURY!? I loved her Sin Eater’s Daughter trilogy and I can’t wait to see what this book will be like.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – Everyone has been talking about this book, I’ve seen it everywhere so I’m looking forwards to giving it a read.
- Lost Crow Conspiracy by Rosalyn Eves – the sequel to Blood Rose Rebellion which I need to rebuy, I loved the first book so I’m looking forwards to seeing what’s coming next in this book.
- Time Bomb by Joelle Charbonneau – This is on the list because I loved her Dividing Eden and now I need to read more books by her!
My birthday month.. April, only six books out in this month but all ones I anticipate.
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody – I adored Daughter of the Burning City and ever since this book was available on Amazon to buy I instantly preordered it!
- Defy the Worlds by Claudia Gray – the sequel to Defy The Stars, I loved it and have been anticipating this book ever since!
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian – I don’t know much about this, a complete cover choose but it seems like my kinda book!
- Love and War by Melissa De La Cruz – the sequel to Alex and Eliza, not sure what I’m gonna think of this book, maybe it should’ve been left as a standalone, but nonetheless I;m gonna buy it and read it!
- Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer – this is the sequel to Spindle Fire, a book that I need to buy and read, I might buy these together and binge read them, I’m not sure yet!
- Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir – so this is the third book in the An Ember of Ashes series, I’ve read the first one but not read the second one yet as I think I’m gonna want to rebuy them so the covers match!
I’m kinda dreading May as it seems like EVERYTHING is coming out in this month…
- War Storm by Victoria Aveyard – the final instalment in Red Queen series, I’m sad that it’s coming to an end but I’m excited to see how it goes!
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber – I WISH THIS WAS COMING OUT SOONER! Now I have to wait even longer for this! I can’t wait to see the UK cover though, I hope they do the secret covers again for it!
- Allied by Amy Tintera – RUINED WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, and as of writing this I’m currently reading Avenged which is even more amazing!
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand – There is a lot of hype surrounding this book at the moment as it was an arc in the Fairyloot subscription boxes, the cover was just revealed and everyone has said it’s amazing so far!
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas – a novella for ACOTAR series, this series is my all time favourite and I prefer it to ToG..
- The Collide by Kimberly McCreight – I read the first two this year and my god, it ended on a cliffhanger so May can’t come quick enough!
- Onyx and Ivory by Mindee Arnett – I’ve also seen this around lately, people have said its good and a must have so I’m excited to see what the fuss is about!
- Smoke Thieves by Sally Green – I just adored the Half Bad trilogy so I’m excited to see what Sally Green has done next!
- Love and Luck by Jenna Evans Welch – I loved Love and Gelato so I can’t wait to read Jenna’s next book, I hope its just as cute as the first!
- LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff – it’s Jay Kristoff, why wouldn’t he be on this list?
- Game of Secrets by Kim Foster – not sure what this is about, cover looks sound, title is intriguing so I’m all for it!
- The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan – I’ve not read the previous books in this series yet but obviously I need it so I can binge this and Magnus Chase!
- Smoke in the Sun by Renee Adhieh – the sequel to Flame in the Mist which I own but not read yet so might binge this as well!
- Court of Shadows by Madeline Roux – I loved her Asylum series though I need to buy and read Catacomb, but I own House of Furies which this is the sequel for and I once started it but then another book caught my eye…
A calmer month for June, only six books, 5 sequels and one standalone
- Nightblood by Elly Blake
- City of Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
- Eden Conquered by Joelle Charbonneau
- My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
- Rage by Cora Carmack
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson
- Endless Water, Starless Sky by Rosamund Hodge
- Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
- Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J Maas
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
- Bright Ruin by Vic James
- Throne of Glass 7 by Sarah J Maas
- What if it’s us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
- All The Wandering Light by Heather Fawcett
- The Cursed Sea
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
Nevernight 3 by Jay Kristoff
Stalking Jack the Ripper 3 by Kerri Maniscalo